Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International students in Europe – 2020/2021
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in 2020, subsidized by the European Union, are only granted to understudies originating from both EU and non-EU nations that have been chosen to go to one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programs at Masters or Doctorate level. The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus program means to upgrade quality in advanced education through grants and scholarly co-activity between the EU and the remainder of the world.
The program offers full-time grants as well as associations that spread month to month remittance, cooperation costs, voyaging and protection expenses of the understudies. The Erasmus Mundus award sums can shift as indicated by the degree of studies, the span of studies, and the researcher’s nationality (grants for non-EU understudies are higher than for EU understudies).
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The European Commission is responsible for the running of the Erasmus Mundus Programme. It manages the budget and sets priorities, targets, and criteria for the Programme. Furthermore, it guides and monitors the general implementation, follow-up and evaluation of the Programme at the European level. The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is responsible for the implementation of the Programme.
These are a list of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 For International students, take a look at them, one of these might be the opportunity you are looking for, The WSF team has arranged all the details you need to be a part of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020.
The scholarships for international students are:
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships in Media Arts Cultures
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Agricultural Development and NRM
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management
For Applicants from
the EU, Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Turkey, and Liechtenstein get
Tuition: 9,000 EUR for two academic years.
Contribution to travel costs: 2,000 EUR for two academic years.
Monthly subsistence contribution: EUR 24,000 for two academic years
Tuition: 18,000 EUR for two academic years.
Contribution to travel costs: 7,000 EUR for two academic years.
Monthly subsistence contribution: 24,000 EUR for two academic years.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
The Erasmus program offers full-time grants and partnerships that spread the living costs, education costs, voyaging, and protection expenses of the understudies. With VISA cost dealt with Most International Students find a workable pace than some other gathering of understudies. There more than 50,000 Applicants. The Scholarship was granted to more than 23,000 Students everywhere throughout the world.
HOW TO APPLY
- Select the master program from the EMJMD catalog. EMJMD Catalog – EACEA – European Commission
- On the program website you will find complete information about deadlines, material to be sent (certificates, language certificates, etc.), reference letters, etc.
- It is advisable to start writing the objective statement at least 3-4 months ahead of time as this is a comprehensive process.
- Most EM programs require a language certificate with a relatively high limit. Therefore, plan to write TOEFL / IELTS as soon as possible.
All necessary documents should be sent on paper to the respective program coordinators. In addition, reference letters must be sent separately by their referees.
Talk to current program students for guidance on writing their essays.
Here is the Official Link to the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue